Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year

I want this to be a year in which I stay committed to my resolutions, but I know I will fail, so this year I am choosing a word to encompass what I want for our family.  The word is HEALTHY!  We are going to become Healthy.  This does not just mean how we eat and take care of our bodies.  This includes all of the following:

A healthy prayer life (my own, prayer with Aaron and as a family)
A healthy amount of time in the Word
Commitment to exercise (starting with 3 days a week and maybe learning to like running)  Aaron already has this one licked!  He always runs....always!
Commitment to healthy eating (less sweets for the little sweeties)
A healthy dose of organization (enough to keep me sane, but not too much to make me miss out on life moments with the little ones that make the messes)
An extra healthy amount of patience and time management (specific time set aside for each child is going to be big this year)



That's it.  I'm committed to being Healthy.  My family is committed too.

No comments: