Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lovely









With each child, we question how we can love another as much as the first, or the second. It is just so hard to fathom one heart holding so much without literally breaking. I also fall more in love with them each day. Each time I go to get Ella out of her crib, it seems as if I forgot how lovely she truly is and I catch my breath because she is mine and she is perfect. She is perfect for our family. She is perfect for our life. She is perfect, just as our boys are perfect. I'm not talking without flaw. I'm talking about a family that finds perfection in each other, even though we ARE flawed. This is a gift. One that I never knew I would possess. I can say that I am content. I can say that I am blessed.
I can say that this life is Lovely!!

No comments: