Monday, November 29, 2010

Life with Three

Tomorrow is my first day, by myself with all three kids. Aaron has had 5 weeks off for his paternity leave...THANK YOU to my husband and his amazing job for such a wonderful gift. This was a paid paternity leave, so there was no regret with him staying home. I am nervous about coordinating nap time, getting Owen ready for school and on the bus on time, giving each child enough attention, and on and on. I know I can do it. I know I will. I just wish I knew all the little secrets now. We'll figure out our own little routine. For tonight, I'll be a little nervous, a little apprehensive, but I know each little life is in God's hands and I'll leave it at that so I can sleep for 2 hours before my little Ella wakes up to eat.

Good night. I'll see a full nights rest in about 5 more weeks.

No comments: