Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pictures and Fun at the Museum

We had a great day at the children's museum in Normal. I love how my son didn't want to wear the painter's apron, so he simply went shirtless!

Have I mentioned how much I love my parents? They are always there to help me out with the boys. Aaron was at work on Friday and I didn't want to go to the museum alone. It was great to have papa and nana there so we cold take turns entertaining Eli (which is not hard to do) and take Owen to the "Potty." I'm not sure what I would do without them. Thanks mom and dad! We also had pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. It was an eventful day!








1 comment:

The Young Circus said...

We LOVE the Children's Museum in Normal!! I take the kids every Tuesday before the farmer's market downtown! :-) Glad you had fun! :-)