Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Patience....

Summer has begun and I'm learning patience all over again. It's a balancing act with all three at home. I love having all three, but they each have their own wants and needs. Owen is used to "doing" all of the time, while Eli, Ella and I have gotten in our own little simple day to day routine. The boys adore being together, but there are more fights because they are together so much more. Patience is becoming an active choice on my part. I want to treasure these moments. Moments where we don't have to be anywhere at a set time. We can just "be" a family. I am juggling a lot right now. I have been preparing for teaching very intensive classes, so I'm a little preoccupied. Needless to say, this blog has suffered a drought as well as any other outlet of creativity. I do have pictures taken of my sweet Ella at 18 and 19 months, but they have yet to be edited and posted. I will get to it, but for now, I am working on being the best mom I can be to these miracles I call mine!

3 comments:

Semper Ag said...

I found your blog randomly doing a google search, and realized that our names and our last names are almost identical! I love your photos. Please check out mine! http://romerfamilyof3.blogspot.com

aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmary said...

That is neat. What is your first name? Couldn't find it on your blog. Hope to add more to my blog once life calms down a bit!

Blessings,
Emmary