Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Journal

My goal this month is to post what I am grateful for 5 days a week, so here is November 1st and 2nd

November 1st
Prayer time before the bus
Trampoline jumping
Baby giggles
Eli's heart breaking smile
Big brother snuggling little sister
Wind in my hair
Staring at the sky with Eli and Ella

November 2nd
An unexpected ache for my oldest-reminds me he's still my baby
Library Story Time-Ella clapping, crawling, chasing bubbles
Taking a walk with my middle and baby
Finding a forest
Pretending
Swinging
Crawling on crunchy leaves
Nap time
Oldest coming home-seeing his smile as he hops off the bus
When my love first walks in from work... Ella clapping and reaching
Where does my love go? To me FIRST.
His Kiss
The joy I see when baby gets her way and is in his arms...



No comments: