Friday, September 10, 2010

Eli Graduates


He kept his eyes closed and hands folded for the entire prayer!

Receiving his first diploma. :)

This is a perfect example of his personality....laid back! And check out those undies peeking out of his shorts. He is a potty trained boy!


He found his Jesus page!

Holding on tight to the Word of God.

Last weekend Eli graduated from the Lincoln Christian Church Toddler Room. I can't even begin to express my gratitude toward Georgia and her entire staff as they prepare my children for a life following Christ. This is where my boys have both learned to love their Bibles, to pray and to genuinely love the Lord. I know we teach those things at home too, but this program makes a Mommy thank God for providing such an amazing opportunity for an early love for the church.

Eli, I pray that you will always trust the Lord like you do today. I pray that you won't be able to contain your excitement for Jesus and that you will always hold your faith securely in your heart.

1 comment:

C. said...

he looks SO old!!!!!!!
we miss you guys. (=