Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life with Boys

I took the boys to Kickapoo for a picnic today. Then we walked the
trails past the bridge. They LOVED it. We took a 2nd trail that took
us to a little "island" (what we called it when we were little) and the
boys were brave enough to scoot down on their bottoms to get to it.
They threw rocks, got dirty and laughed uncontrollably. It was a perfect day,
even when Eli fell in a pile of mud. I did stretch them a little too
long because the walk back was a little much for Eli. He kept stopping,
sitting on the ground saying "WHEW!" I couldn't really hold him because
he was covered in mud. He was trooper and made it. We got back at 1:00
and they went down at 1:30. Both fell asleep in about 5 minutes. Love
my boys!!! Owen wants to take Aaron there. On the walk back he said he
missed daddy on days like this. So sweet.

Just an update on my wonderful life with boys. I think I'll be just
fine if God gives me another precious boy!!



I'm not sure whey my blog is cutting off sentences. I can't seem to fix the format.

No comments: