Saturday, January 31, 2009

MY BOYS


I look at these pictures and can't help but smile. My sleeping baby Eli reminds me that he is in fact still a baby. I miss some of those tiny baby days...the sweet smell, the ability to hold him for hours, the skin so soft you think it is impossible to feel something better, and how he would fit perfectly on my chest when he slept. Now, life brings me to a silly boy in a new hiding place, laughter with Owen as he shows him how to walk and a sweet smile that is truly intoxicating! He may not be a newborn anymore, but he is still my baby. They will both be my babies for as long as I live.










1 comment:

Randy and Donna said...

Like the book Love You Forever-

What handsome little happy boys.
Healthy and loved-the best!
Thanks for the swing and car seat:)